What? You think that just because Thanksgiving is over you shouldn't be making amazingly delicious and healthy food like this Harvest Peach Crumble? We beg to differ, dear readers. There's no way you're too tired of cooking to create a dish like this. It's just too delicious!
Made with our ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Roasted Broad Bean Crisps, this recipe by itself is vegan and SO flavorful. If you're not vegan and you want to add in another layer of flavor, you certainly can add in a heaping, smooth, creamy scoop of ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream.
Just. So. Yummy!
- 3 small peaches, sliced
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground oats (pulse oats in a blender or food processor)
- ¼ cup Sea Salt Crisps, pulsed into flour or crushed
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. cold coconut oil (or butter)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease a baking dish with coconut oil
- In a bowl, toss peaches with coconut flour, oatmeal, and crisps.
- Place peach mixture evenly in baking dish. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over the peach mixture.
- Bake 350 for 40 minutes until top is crispy and peaches are softened. Enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.