Most ingredients are not as cool and crisp as cucumber and fresh tzatziki sauce, so when you toss them into fresh pasta it's a match made in heaven! We decided to really kick this recipe up a notch by tossing in some of our Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps, and let me tell you: it's amazing!
A few simple ingredients come together for a smooth, bright flavor, and the addition of the crisps adds the perfect crunch and the perfect amount of spice. Such a quick and easy lunch, your coworkers will DEFINITELY hover over your desk in envy.
- ½ cup tatziki (Greek yogurt + lemon juice + sea salt + dill + cucumbers)
- ½ cup cooked pasta, chilled
- ½ cup steamed vegetables seasoned with salt and pepper, chilled
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced fresh tomatoes (or fresh salsa)
- Enlightened Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps
- Toss everything in a bowl and enjoy!! Easy Peasy.