Most ingredients are not as cool and crisp as cucumber and fresh tzatziki sauce, so when you toss them into fresh pasta it's a match made in heaven! We decided to really kick this recipe up a notch by tossing in some of our Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps, and let me tell you: it's amazing!
A few simple ingredients come together for a smooth, bright flavor, and the addition of the crisps adds the perfect crunch and the perfect amount of spice. Such a quick and easy lunch, your coworkers will DEFINITELY hover over your desk in envy.
- ½ cup tatziki (Greek yogurt + lemon juice + sea salt + dill + cucumbers)
- ½ cup cooked pasta, chilled
- ½ cup steamed vegetables seasoned with salt and pepper, chilled
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced fresh tomatoes (or fresh salsa)
- Enlightened Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps
- Toss everything in a bowl and enjoy!! Easy Peasy.
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.