The next time you're in the baking mood you should make these cute little cookies! They are the perfect mix of cinnamon, sweet, and delicious!!
These cookies are fun shaped with our Sweet Cinnamon Roasted Broad Beans which add a little extra crunch to the classic snickerdoodle.
Once all ingredients are combined into the mixer, and the dough has been chilled, you can shape out the cookies and push a crisp onto each one. Bake for only 10 minutes and then you can serve and enjoy!
Whether you're baking for yourself, your family, or a bunch of your friends- these are cookies that everyone is sure to find tasty!
- 1 stick of salted butter (½ cup)
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 tsp. cream of tartar or lemon juice
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Equal parts cinnamon sugar combined, for rolling
- ENLIGHTENED Sweet Cinnamon Crisps
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Cream together butter, sugar, and egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cream of tartar, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, then combine.
- Chill the dough for 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into small balls, then roll the balls into the cinnamon sugar.
- Line a chilled pan with parchment paper, then place each ball with at least an inch apart on the sheet.
- Press one ENLIGHTENED Sweet Cinnamon Crisp into each cookie.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove them from the pan immediately.
- Share with your friends and enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.