Throw out your tired old salads, you guys. Croutons? Out the window. THIS. This is your new salad. Rich, creamy avocado, sweet grape tomatoes, savory chicken, and the ultimate protein-rich spicy crunch of our Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps.
Oh, did I forget to mention apple slices and salsa?! My bad. Enjoy your amazing lunch, winners.
- Salad greens
- ½ avocado
- Small handful of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cooked chicken breast
- ½ apple
- ¼ cup salsa
- Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps
- Chop your salad greens, then add them to a bowl.
- Slice or dice your avocado, tomatoes, and apple according to your preference.
- Arrange your salad with all of the remaining ingredients (except for the salsa) then serve!
- When you are ready to eat, pour on the salsa and shake everything up to create a super flavorful and zesty chopped salad!