Throw out your tired old salads, you guys. Croutons? Out the window. THIS. This is your new salad. Rich, creamy avocado, sweet grape tomatoes, savory chicken, and the ultimate protein-rich spicy crunch of our Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps.
Oh, did I forget to mention apple slices and salsa?! My bad. Enjoy your amazing lunch, winners.
- Salad greens
- ½ avocado
- Small handful of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cooked chicken breast
- ½ apple
- ¼ cup salsa
- Sriracha Roasted Broad Bean Crisps
- Chop your salad greens, then add them to a bowl.
- Slice or dice your avocado, tomatoes, and apple according to your preference.
- Arrange your salad with all of the remaining ingredients (except for the salsa) then serve!
- When you are ready to eat, pour on the salsa and shake everything up to create a super flavorful and zesty chopped salad!
What's your favorite healthy salad recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.