We have a million responsibilities, but we still want to find time to eat healthy. So what do we do?
We add Crisps of course!
Crisps are high in protein, low in fat, and low in calories. You get an amazing 7 grams of plant-based protein in only 100 calories! Talk about an awesome snack food.
Recipes and Ideas
- Garlic Hummus Crisps - Celery stalks filled with hummus and topped with Garlic and Onion Crisps
- Veggie Crisps n' Dip Stuffed Peppers - Spinach and artichoke dip stuffed in baby bell peppers and topped with Crisps
- Spicy Crisps trail mix- Toss together nuts, seeds, and Sriracha or Wasabi Crisps
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Yogurt - Top yogurt with Sea Salt Crisps and dark chocolate chips
- Crisp Reverse Cracker - Layer a thick cut piece of salami, then a slice of cheese, then your favorite Crisps!
Check out the Recipes page on our Blog to find even more great ways to eat ENLIGHTENED Crisps!
A special thanks to PlanetBox for sharing these amazing bento boxes with us! To get your eco-friendly lunch box that makes creating balanced meals fun and easy, check out their site PlanetBox.com!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.