This S'mores Ice Cream Sandwich recipe will make you feel like its summertime!! It's deliciousness will help distract you from the pile of snow in your driveway, or the frostbite on your ears! You'll feel like you're hanging out around the camp fire with your freshly roasted marshmallow sandwich (ok, maybe not, but it will still taste AMAZING).
This is not just your basic S'mores. Instead of a piece of chocolate - you add a whole scoop of yummy Frozen Hot Cocoa ice cream!! The gooey marshmallows and crunchy graham crackers combine fabulously with the creamy chocolaty ice cream.
This recipe makes four sandwiches, but it's so simple you can make as many as you want (just adjust ingredients accordingly). I'm sure you'll be able to find a couple extra people who are willing to help eat some s'mores sandwiches!
- 8 graham cracker halves
- 8 large marshmallows, cut in half
- ENLIGHTENED Frozen Hot Cocoa Ice Cream
- Turn your oven on a high broil.
- Place 4 graham cracker halves on a baking sheet.
- Add two marshmallow halves (flat side down) on each cracker.
- Place the tray under your broiler, then toast the marshmallows until they’re golden brown. All the marshmallows to cool.
- Add a scoop of ice cream to the top of the marshmallows. Top with the other graham cracker. Enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy S'mores recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.