Who doesn't love a warm, toasty piece of bread? Try our twist on the classic English Muffin full of protein and flavor that can be prepared in minutes!
Try it spread with humus, olive oil, or like we enjoy it: dipped in soup!
- 1 1oz package of ENLIGHTENED Garlic and Onion Crisps
- ⅓ cup Buttermilk FlapJacked Pancake and Baking Mix
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ⅓ cup water
- Remove crisps from package and place into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal tightly and crush crisps into smaller pieces using a hard object like a book. Set aside.
- In a mug, combine FlapJacked mix, sea salt, garlic powder, and pepper in mixed thoroughly. Add in ⅓ cup water + extra if needed to create a batter consistency.
- Stir in crushed Garlic & Onion crisps
- Microwave for 1:30-2:00 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let cool for several minutes, then remove from mug and slice in half. Top with hummus, olive oil, or serve alongside your favorite soup! (we chose black bean and kale!)
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.