Salty and Sweet - now you don't have to decide!
Chocolate, marshmallow, pretzels, and Crisps!
- Mini pretzels
- Chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark, etc.)
- Mini marshmallows
- Sea Salt Crisps
- Lay out pretzels on a microwavable plate in a single layer
- Top each pretzel with 3 mini marshmallows (they fit perfectly inside each hole of the pretzel!)
- Microwave the plate for 5-1o seconds (the marshmallows will start to expand)
- Remove the plate from the microwave and push a chocolate chip into each marshmallow, microwave 10-15 seconds or until chocolate has started to melt
- Remove the plate from the microwave and place 1 Crisp onto each pretzel, then top the entire stack with one more pretzel. Smoosh down and enjoy your s'mores!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.