Cookies for breakfast?
Overnight oats that taste like cookies
What's better than that? It's good-for-you too! Since the only sweetness comes from the ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar, there's only 5 grams of sugar in the whole recipe!
Stick it in the fridge, sleep, then eat!
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Add your ice cream bar to a jar, then let it soften until you can remove the stick.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the jar with the ice cream, then mix it all together.
- Close the jar, then refrigerate it overnight.
- In the morning, dig in!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.
Let us know how you like it!
Snap a picture and share it with us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter :)