A perfect, made for one (or two if you can bare to share!) dessert chock full of carrot spice and everything nice!
High protein, high fiber, and high flavor all thanks to the ENLIGHTENED Crisp crust and FlapJacked filling!
- 1 1oz package of ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Crisps
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 6-7 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 oz light cream cheese
- ¼ cup Carrot Spice FlapJacked Pancake and Baking mix
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup raisins
- whipped cream
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, carrot spice pancake mix, 4 tablespoons maple syrup and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix until combined. Stir in walnuts and raisins. Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Remove crisps from package and place into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal tightly and crush crisps into smaller pieces using a hard object like a book.
- Combine the crushed crisps, room temperature coconut oil, and 1-2 tablespoons of the maple syrup into a small bowl. Mix until crisps are coated evenly with the syrup and coconut oil, then stir in cinnamon to taste.
- Create the cheesecake crust by lining a small bowl with tightly packed maple glazed crisps. Remove the filling from the fridge and scoop into the crisp-lined bowl. Top with additional raisins, walnuts, cinnamon, and whipped cream!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.