Fluffy pancakes and creamy ice cream anyone? This PB Marshmallow Oatmeal Pancake recipe is so delicious that if you weren't in the mood for pancakes before you read this, you will be after!
First of all, any meal that combines breakfast and dessert is a guaranteed win. Especially when the dessert portion consists of our Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip pint, full of chocolate chips and smooth peanut butter ice cream.
The mini marshmallows add a gooey texture to this already tasty sweet treat! So go ahead, go enjoy this amazing recipe for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert!
- 1 cup oats (rolled or steel cut)
- 2 tbsp. Peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup ENLIGHTENED Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- Milk, to thin (about ½ cup)
- Pinch of salt
- Mini marshmallows
- ENLIGHTENED Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Add the oats to a blender, then blend until smooth to make oat flour. Add the remaining pancake ingredients, then blend until the batter is smooth, adjusting the milk to desired consistency.
- Grease a nonstick pan, then pour the batter to make your pancake. Add your mini marshmallows to the pancakes for the topping, pushing them down into the batter. Flip the pancakes when the bottoms are golden brown, then cook the other side until the marshmallows are nicely toasted.
Serve hot with a scoop of ENLIGHTENED Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.