Caramel Oatmeal Cookies for breakfast? Count me in!
This overnight oat recipe packs all the flavor, protein, and good nutrition of our Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch ice cream into a deliciously healthy grab and go meal.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 servings ENLIGHTENED Oatmeal Caramel Cookie Crunch ice cream
- ¼-½ cup almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- Take your half full pint and microwave in 30 second intervals until the ice cream is a smooth, liquid consistency
- Stir in the cup of oats and mix until fully coated. Add in ¼-½ cup almond milk, just enough to cover the oats. Stir the mixture.
- Close the pint and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but for best results leave in overnight.
- Top with a dollop of Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter and enjoy a filling, protein packed breakfast!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.