Cranberry Chocolate No-Bake Cookies with chocolate frosting
You guys. Only 10 minutes to make 6 cookies, and you don't even have to turn on the oven! What's not to love?? These cookies are absolutely perfect for your upcoming holiday party, as a home-made Secret Santa gift at your office, or as a quick and easy snack for yourself! Even the pickiest of little ones will ask for more, and they don't have to know that these cookies are actually made from better-for-you ingredients.
The dried cranberries, chocolate chips, and honey form the perfect sweet tanginess, and the base of ground Cocoa-Dusted Roasted Broad Bean Crisps means these cookies are not only delicious, but high protein and nutritious!
- ½ cup Cocoa Dusted Crisps
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- Combine all cookie ingredients in a food processor and blend until it's a sticky dough.
- Roll the dough into balls, then flatten into round cookies and set aside.
- Heat the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave until melted and mix together until the frosting is smooth.
- Spread the chocolate on each cookie, and dig in!
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.