Pumpkin Muffin or Pumpkin Pie?
With this easy recipe, you don't have to choose!
The secret ingredients:
a FlapJacked Mighty Muffin and
ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt crisps!
Ready in under a minute, this protein packed treat is taken to the next level with a maple, coconut-glazed, crisp, crumble!
- 1 Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin
- 1 1oz package of ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Crisps
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- Remove crisps from package and place into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal tightly and crush crisps into smaller pieces using a hard object, like a book.
- Combine the crushed crisps, room temperature coconut oil, and maple syrup into a small bowl. Mix until crisps are coated evenly with the syrup and coconut oil, then stir in cinnamon to taste. Set aside.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin and mix until it is a batter consistency.
- Top the muffin with half of the coconut maple glazed crisps.
- Microwave according to package directions.
- Top with remaining crisps and enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.