With 5 grams of protein, you'll kick other marshmallow treats to the curb, trust us.
The Ooey-Gooey Factor is Real.
SEA SALT CRISPS + DARK CHOCOLATE = LOVE AT FIRST BITE
Have you ever seen anything more BEAUTIFUL?
Ingredients:(serves 5) For Marshmallow Crisp-Y Treats:
- About 6-8 regular-sized marshmallows
- 3 or 4 - 1 ounce bags of Sea Salt Crisps, crushed (or 1 - 3.5 ounce bag)
- 1.5-2 tbs of butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a tray or baking dish with wax paper
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt butter and marshmallows (stirring constantly to ensure they do not burn)
- Once marshmallows have melted, stir in crushed crisps until combined
- Transfer the gooey marshmallow-crisp mixture to the wax paper, and spread out into a rectangle as to your desired thickness
- Optional: melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat, drizzle over the Crisp-Y Treats
- Place the tray of treats in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until firm
- Slice the treats and devour!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.