Chocolate cake.... Marshmallow swirl.... Sweet, sweet ice cream....
All for under 350 calories and packing a whopping 27 grams of protein!
A healthy treat consisting of a decadent chocolate FlapJacked Mighty Muffin, gooey marshmallows, and a stirred in ENLIGHTENED Frozen Hot Cocoa ice cream bar!
- ENLIGHTENED Frozen Hot Cocoa ice cream bar
- 1 Double Chocolate Mighty Muffin
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- Remove the ice cream bar from its stick and melt in either a dish in the microwave or a small sauce pan until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the melted ice cream bar into the Mighty Muffin cup. Stir until ingredients are combined and of a batter consistency. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water if needed. Top with marshmallows.
- Microwave according to package directions
- Top with a sprinkle of marshmallows and another ENLIGHTENED ice cream bar!
Nutrition (without optional toppings):
12 WW points 348 cal 10 g fat 27 g protein 48 g carb
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.