Thanksgiving is almost upon us, you guys. A time for gathering with your loved ones and sharing thanks for all of the wonderful people and opportunities in your life. If you're a football fan, it's also the beginning of Rivalry Weekend, which is a chance to band together in opposition of other people. Such a wonderfully conflicting set of emotions to be had this week!
The one thing that should stay consistent, regardless of where you are or who you're with this week is delicious food. This is the ultimate week for indulgent, rich, bold flavors and a smorgasbord of amazing dishes to be had! Delicious and healthy - that's where we shine, and these Sriracha Meatballs are perfect for either the dinner table or for the big game!
Super simple to make, these meat balls feature chicken instead of beef and we cut the breadcrumb mixture with ground ENLIGHTENED Sriracha Sea Salt Crisps
for a boost of protein and a kick of flavor.
Once baked, a quick toss with Buffalo Sauce (or your favorite hot sauce) really kicks this dish up a notch, and your family (or fellow football fans) are sure to ask you for the healthy recipe!
- Roughly 1 ⅓ pounds ground chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Crisps, crushed into bread crumb consistency
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro, chopped
- Hot Sauce
- Blue Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roll mixture into ball and place on tray with a ½ inch between meatballs
- Bake 15 minutes, or until done
- Toss with buffalo sauce, sprinkle with extra cilantro, then serve with dressings, carrots, and celery - enjoy!
What's your favorite holiday healthy recipe? Let us know! And be sure to follow along as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long!