The Ultimate Summertime Coffee
Beat the heat with this healthy milkshake!
It's a coffee milkshake.. and it's healthy!
This recipe is packed with protein and is also low in sugar, so it is a great way to indulge without the guilt. It's also a frozen drink, making it the perfect way to enjoy the heat and still have your coffee too!
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
This tops it off perfectly! All you need is a few tablespoons of heavy cream and some cinnamon to take this dessert to a whole new level.
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream Bar (Sea Salt Carmel, Coffee, or Fudge work great)
- 2 shots of espresso or 1/2 cup coffee
- 1/2 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- handful of ice
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream (or store-bought whipped cream)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Add your ice cream bar, milk, ice, and coffee to a blender. Blend until it's smooth.
- Whip the heavy cream with the cinnamon in a small bowl with a whisk. (Or mix your store-bought whipped cream with cinnamon.)
- Add the milkshake to a glass, then top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
Let us know how you like it!
Snap a picture and share it with us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter :)