Move over pumpkin spice latte...
this is the caramel pumpkin latte, and it's AMAZING.
You may not like the cold, but sometimes things are just better FROZEN.
Our yummy Sea Salt Caramel Bar, with a caffeine boost.
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar (coffee, toasted almond, or peanut butter)
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or dairy milk)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- handful of ice cubes (or freeze almond milk ahead of time in ice cube trays and use almond milk ice cubes)
optional: whipped cream and cinnamon, for topping (we also used cinnamon coconut chips for topping!)
- In a blender, add the ice cream (remove the bar from the stick), coffee, almond milk, pumpkin, and ice cubes. Blend until combined, but still frozen in texture.
- Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
← Older Post
Newer Post →