Crisps are a great way to add plant-based protein to your veggies! The addition of protein can make your food more satisfying, and it can also help keep you fuller longer. Ultimately, Crisps + Veggies = Unstoppable Combo.
- 2 cups of steamed vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts, zucchini, etc.)
- 2 tbs (or more if you'd like) of finely crushed Crisps - any flavor!
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (or your favorite garlic seasoning), optional
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric, optional
- Combine all of your seasonings with the crushed Crisps in a small bowl, then sprinkle over your veggies. Enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.