Super Fresh, Super Yummy
Upgrade your salad with ENLIGHTENED!
Topping fresh greens with ENLIGHTENED Crisps make eating healthy so much better! Who knew eating salads could taste this delicious?!
- ENLIGHTENED Wasabi Crisps
- 1/4 pound ground beef
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- salad greens
- 1 small radish, sliced
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped scallions
- 1 tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil, for dressing
- lime juice, for dressing
- Cook the beef in a skillet and season with taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add salad greens, radish, scallion, and avocado to a bowl. Add the cooked beef, then top the salad with Wasabi Crisps.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil, then squeeze lime juice over the top. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and cilantro, then dig in!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.