A Mess of Sea Salt Crisps on a Bed of Rich Dark Chocolate
Chocolate is taking over... but who's complaining?
It's a quick, sweet snack with a salty twist.
Ingredients:(makes about 12 servings)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 oz Sea Salt Crisps, partially crushed (you can even use our Sriracha Crisps for a spicy kick!)
- Line a tray with wax paper
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly
- Pour melted chocolate onto your wax paper, then spread out to desired thickness
- Sprinkle Crisps onto the chocolate and press down slightly
- Refrigerate until set (about 45 minutes), then break apart the chocolate into bite sized pieces
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.