Apple, Peanut Butter & Crisps
A match made in Enlightened heaven.
Crunchy, salty, savory, and sweet...
What's not to go nuts over?
- 1 apple
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (or any other nut or seed butter)
- 1-1 oz bag of Sea Salt Crisps
- Slice an apple into rings about ¼ inch thick, remove any seeds
- Take a bag of Sea Salt Crisps and crush them into smaller pieces (but do not crush the Crisps so much that they turn into a powder)
- Spread peanut butter on the top of one apple slice, then top with crushed Crisps
- Repeat step 3 until you have one remaining slice of apple left (the number of rings depends on the size of your apple)
- Top your stack of apple, peanut butter, and crisps with the remain apple slice
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.