We gave potato salad, and ranch, a super healthy upgrade!
This is the perfect summer recipe!
Bring it to a BBQ, picnic, or day by the pool and it will surely be the fan favorite. You’ll also get high-fives from everyone because replacing the Ranch dressing with home-made Tzatziki makes it yummy and healthy! Plus the Tzatziki gives a delicious creaminess to the recipe that accompanies the CRUNCH of our ENLIGHTENED Crisps perfectly!
RecipePotatoes Note: Roast the potatoes ahead of time so they have time to chill in the refrigerator before serving. Ingredients:
- 1 pound of baby red and gold potatoes, left whole
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- Toss the potatoes with all of the ingredients. Roast at 400 degrees F until they are fork tender. (estimated time: 1 hour)
- Let cool, then refrigerate until chilled.
- 1/4 cup plain, 2% Greek yogurt (note: full-fat yogurt will yield creamier sauce, while non-fat yogurt will give it more tartness)
- ½ tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ tsp dried dill (or 1 tbsp. fresh dill)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mix well, then cover and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
- 1 oz. bag of ENLIGHTENED Sriracha or Sea Salt Crisps
- Roasted potatoes (recipe above)
- Tzatziki sauce (recipe above)
- ¼ cup of store-bought or homemade salsa fresca (chopped tomatoes, red onion, and bell peppers, optional but recommended)
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.