You guys, I LOVE mug cakes. They make it so easy to pack a ton of flavor into a small and fast dessert!
Throw in some of our Sweet Cinnamon Roasted Broad Bean Crisps for added protein and crunch, and this Cinnamon Mug Cake is hard to beat. Top this bad boy off with some home-made whip cream and you're set (recipe from our friends at My King Cook!)
- ¼ cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. melted coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Cooking spray
- Spray a microwaveable mug with cooking spray. Combine all mug cake ingredients in a small bowl, then pour into the mug.
- Cook the mug cake in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Add a few tablespoons of whipping cream to a bowl. Whisk until fluffy.
- Serve the mug cake with fresh whipped cream and Sweet Cinnamon Crisps!