A Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Ice Cream Cake that's ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU?!?
This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.
With the help of our friends at FlapJacked, we were able to create the most incredible mini ice cream cake with mouth watering taste and shockingly good nutrition!
- 1 Peanut Butter Mighty Muffin
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream Bar
- Remove the ice cream bar from its stick and melt the ice cream either using the microwave or on the stovetop in a small sauce pan. Aim for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour the melted ice cream bar into the Mighty Muffin cup.
- Mix with a fork until ingredients have a batter consistency. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water if needed.
- Microwave according to package directions.
- Top with a dollop of peanut butter, chocolate chips, and an extra ENLIGHTENED ice cream bar!
9 Weight Watchers Points (without toppings) 300 calories 9g fat 38g carbohydrates 27g protein
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.