These Cheesy Chicken Meatballs are a healthier alternative to traditional meatballs and are just as delicious (or maybe more)! They are the perfect appetizer to serve with some warmed up tomato sauce, or can be added to any soup/salad/pasta dish. Yummmm!!
These little chicken balls are also super easy to make. Just mix together all ingredients and then form into balls and cook in a pan. Simple and tasty! Not to mention our Sea Salt Crisps add an extra sprinkle of flavor and crispiness to the mix (see what i did there).
This healthy recipe is definitely worth trying, you can feed the whole family or just make a couple for yourself. Either way, you can feel good about what you're making and really enjoy how yummy they taste!
- 1 lb. Ground chicken breast
- 2 tsp. Sea Salt Crisps (ground)
- 1 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. Garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. Avocado oil (or other cooking oil)
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Combine all ingredients except for oil and broth, then roll it into mini balls and set aside.
- Heat avocado oil in a pan, then brown the meatballs.
- Add chicken broth to the pan, then cover the pan with a lid until cooked through (about 5 minutes). Enjoy!
What's your favorite chicken healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long