Chia Seeds are amazing!
They are naturally "ENLIGHTENED" foods because they pack so many nutrients into such a little package.
Chia seeds "gel" when they are added to liquid, so they're the perfect healthy ingredient to make a pudding consistency.
The best part? 5.5 grams of protein and only 130 calories per serving!
Ingredients:(serves 4 - 130 calories with 5.5 grams of protein)
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbs chia seeds
- Take the ice cream bar out of the freezer and allow it to get really soft. (But do not melt it by warming it up! Let it sit in a bowl until it is soft enough to be added to the other ingredients)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl (or jar) and stir together!
- Let the mixture sit for at least an hour (several hours works best) to allow the chia seeds to absorbs the almond milk and melted ice cream. Enjoy your awesome high-protein pudding!
Inspired by Natural Chow's Chia Pudding Recipe
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.