Attention all chocolate lovers, this Brownie Pancake recipe is absolutely delicious!! It's dessert and breakfast all rolled into one (but you'll probably want to have it for both).
Check out our last post, Mint Chip Brownie Sundae, to get the recipe for the brownies needed in this pancake mix. Then blend all the ingredients together to make a creamy pancake batter, and cook away!
These pancakes will satisfy any sweet craving, especially once they are topped with our Triple Chocolate Ice Cream! The blend of fluffy pancake and rich, chocolate ice cream, will be a welcomed delight for your taste buds!
The amount of scoops you decide to place on your pancake is up to you, but it's not called Triple Chocolate for nothin'! No matter how you enjoy these pancakes, one thing's for sure- you will enjoy them, and that's what this good-for-you brand is all about.
- 3 Brownies (recipe uploaded last week)
- 1 egg
- Milk - enough to thin to pancake batter consistency (about 2-4 tbsp.)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Triple Chocolate ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream
- Add all ingredients to a blender, then blend until smooth.
- Heat a pan with oil, then cook the pancakes.
- Top with Triple Chocolate ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream!
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.