Summer camping trips are never quite complete without a classic staple - s'mores round the campfire🔥 . Our sweet s'more recipe is a boozy twist on the treat, which will have everyone saying "Gimme some more!" no matter the season.
Our recipe combines the best parts of camping - s'mores and alcohol 😉 Cozy up next to your campfire with these Boozy S'mores Shooters. They're bound to be a crowd pleaser!
For the full recipe, check out the video here!
- ENLIGHTENED Frozen Hot Cocoa ice cream
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/3 cup marshmallow vodka
- Marshmallow fluff
- Graham Crackers
- Mini marshmallows for topping
- 1 1/2 oz glass shooters
- Optional: kitchen torch (for toasting your topping)
- Add your pint of ENLIGHTENED ice cream to a blender.
- Add the almond milk and marshmallow vodka; blend well.
- Spread marshmallow fluff around the rim of your shooter and dip into crushed graham crackers.
- Pour your mixture into the shooters and top with mini marshmallows. If you have a kitchen torch, toast the marshmallows to perfection and enjoy!