Packed with omega-3's, protein, and fiber, these Almond Butter Energy Bites are the perfect snack for any occasion! A little sweet, a little salty, and a whole lot of delicious. The secret ingredients? ENLIGHTENED Roasted Broad Bean Sea Salt Crisps and Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter!
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Remove crisps from package and place into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal tightly and crush crisps into smaller pieces using a hard object, like a book.
- Combine crushed crisps, rolled oats, cranberries, and walnuts in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, mix melted coconut oil, almond butter, and maple syrup into a thick paste.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until a dough forms. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the chilled dough into bite sized balls and enjoy!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.