If there is a better combination of words, I don't know what it is! This Chocolate Dessert Pizza is so simple and so delicious, it's a perfect healthy recipe! And obviously it needs SPRINKLES.
Slathering this rich chocolate onto a crisp tortilla creates the perfect vessel for basically any ingredient, but of course we chose our Cocoa Dusted Roasted Broad Bean Crisps to give it a boost of protein and flavor!
And SPRINKLES, obviously.
- 1 tortilla
- 3 tbsp. Chocolate or chocolate hazelnut spread
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Enlightened Cocoa Dusted Crisps
- Toast your tortilla or warm it up in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate sauce on your warm tortilla.
- Top with rainbow sprinkles and Cocoa Dusted Crisps!
- Slice and share the love!