If there is a better combination of words, I don't know what it is! This Chocolate Dessert Pizza is so simple and so delicious, it's a perfect healthy recipe! And obviously it needs SPRINKLES.
Slathering this rich chocolate onto a crisp tortilla creates the perfect vessel for basically any ingredient, but of course we chose our Cocoa Dusted Roasted Broad Bean Crisps to give it a boost of protein and flavor!
And SPRINKLES, obviously.
- 1 tortilla
- 3 tbsp. Chocolate or chocolate hazelnut spread
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Enlightened Cocoa Dusted Crisps
- Toast your tortilla or warm it up in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate sauce on your warm tortilla.
- Top with rainbow sprinkles and Cocoa Dusted Crisps!
- Slice and share the love!
What's your favorite healthy pancake recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.