Have 60 seconds?
Then you have a crave-worthy creation!
Sea Salt Caramel makes everything more indulgent...
This is the fastest way to get your snack on!
All you need is just 5 ingredients, how does it get better than that?
- 2 tbs of oats or oat flour
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- If using oats, add them to a blender or food processor and grind into a fine powder - now you have oat flour!
- Add the oat flour, peanut butter, water, and maple syrup to a microwave-safe mug
- Place the mug uncovered in your microwave and cook for 60 seconds (it will only rise slightly - we need room for the ice cream!)
- Remove from the microwave and place a Sea Salt Caramel Bar on top. Allow the bar to a melt into the cake, then swirl it all together if you'd like. Mmmm, delicious!
What's your favorite healthy recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.