- 3 small peaches, sliced
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup ground oats (pulse oats in a blender or food processor)
- ¼ cup Sea Salt Crisps, pulsed into flour or crushed
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup oats
- 2 tbsp. gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. cold coconut oil (or butter)
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Grease a baking dish with coconut oil
- In a bowl, toss peaches with coconut flour, oatmeal, and crisps.
- Place peach mixture evenly in baking dish. Drizzle with maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl, combine all topping ingredients.
- Sprinkle topping evenly over the peach mixture.
- Bake 350 for 40 minutes until top is crispy and peaches are softened. Enjoy!
What's your favorite holiday healthy recipe? Let us know! And be sure to follow along as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long!