Salty and Sweet - now you don't have to decide!
Chocolate, marshmallow, pretzels, and Crisps!
- Mini pretzels
- Chocolate chips (semi-sweet, dark, etc.)
- Mini marshmallows
- Sea Salt Crisps
- Lay out pretzels on a microwavable plate in a single layer
- Top each pretzel with 3 mini marshmallows (they fit perfectly inside each hole of the pretzel!)
- Microwave the plate for 5-1o seconds (the marshmallows will start to expand)
- Remove the plate from the microwave and push a chocolate chip into each marshmallow, microwave 10-15 seconds or until chocolate has started to melt
- Remove the plate from the microwave and place 1 Crisp onto each pretzel, then top the entire stack with one more pretzel. Smoosh down and enjoy your s'mores!