Cookies for breakfast?
Overnight oats that taste like cookies
What's better than that? It's good-for-you too! Since the only sweetness comes from the ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar, there's only 5 grams of sugar in the whole recipe!
Stick it in the fridge, sleep, then eat!
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- 1/2 c. oats
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 scoop of your favorite protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 cup water
- Add your ice cream bar to a jar, then let it soften until you can remove the stick.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the jar with the ice cream, then mix it all together.
- Close the jar, then refrigerate it overnight.
- In the morning, dig in!
Let us know how you like it!
Snap a picture and share it with us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter :)