Can't decide between savory and sweet?
Have the best of both worlds with this fudge!
The smooth, rich coconut butter and peanut butter melt together and form the base of this recipe. The Sea Salt Crisps add the crunch factor and the chocolate drizzle adds a touch of indulgent sweetness!
Filled with healthy fats and protein, this nutrient-packed fudge is the perfect dessert made healthy!
Even Sea Salt Crisps can have a sweet side.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (you can even make your own by blending shredded coconut in a food processor)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 - 1 ounce bags of Sea Salt Crisps, slightly crushed
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (or more coconut butter)
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- wax paper
- In a small sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt peanut butter, coconut butter, and maple syrup just until combined
- Line a small/medium square or rectangular baking dish (that is at least 2 inches deep) with wax paper - make sure the edges are covered as well or the fudge may stick to the sides
- Pour the melted mixture onto the wax paper and spread evenly
- Add the crushed crisps over the top of the fudge and press them lightly into the mixture
- In a small saucepan melt coconut oil and chocolate over low heat just until melted, using a spoon or knife drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the crisps
- Refrigerate for two hours or until firm
- Slice and refrigerate any leftovers