Caramel Oatmeal Cookies for breakfast? Count me in!
This overnight oat recipe packs all the flavor, protein, and good nutrition of our Caramel Oatmeal Cookie Crunch ice cream into a deliciously healthy grab and go meal.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 servings ENLIGHTENED Oatmeal Caramel Cookie Crunch ice cream
- ¼-½ cup almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- Take your half full pint and microwave in 30 second intervals until the ice cream is a smooth, liquid consistency
- Stir in the cup of oats and mix until fully coated. Add in ¼-½ cup almond milk, just enough to cover the oats. Stir the mixture.
- Close the pint and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, but for best results leave in overnight.
- Top with a dollop of Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter and enjoy a filling, protein packed breakfast!
← Older Post
Newer Post →