Pumpkin Muffin or Pumpkin Pie?
With this easy recipe, you don't have to choose!
The secret ingredients:
a FlapJacked Mighty Muffin and
ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt crisps!
Ready in under a minute, this protein packed treat is taken to the next level with a maple, coconut-glazed, crisp, crumble!
- 1 Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin
- 1 1oz package of ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Crisps
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 1-2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- Remove crisps from package and place into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal tightly and crush crisps into smaller pieces using a hard object, like a book.
- Combine the crushed crisps, room temperature coconut oil, and maple syrup into a small bowl. Mix until crisps are coated evenly with the syrup and coconut oil, then stir in cinnamon to taste. Set aside.
- Add ¼ cup of water to the Maple Pumpkin Mighty Muffin and mix until it is a batter consistency.
- Top the muffin with half of the coconut maple glazed crisps.
- Microwave according to package directions.
- Top with remaining crisps and enjoy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →