With 5 grams of protein, you'll kick other marshmallow treats to the curb, trust us.
The Ooey-Gooey Factor is Real.
SEA SALT CRISPS + DARK CHOCOLATE = LOVE AT FIRST BITE
Have you ever seen anything more BEAUTIFUL?
Ingredients:(serves 5) For Marshmallow Crisp-Y Treats:
- About 6-8 regular-sized marshmallows
- 3 or 4 - 1 ounce bags of Sea Salt Crisps, crushed (or 1 - 3.5 ounce bag)
- 1.5-2 tbs of butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a tray or baking dish with wax paper
- In a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat, melt butter and marshmallows (stirring constantly to ensure they do not burn)
- Once marshmallows have melted, stir in crushed crisps until combined
- Transfer the gooey marshmallow-crisp mixture to the wax paper, and spread out into a rectangle as to your desired thickness
- Optional: melt chocolate and coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat, drizzle over the Crisp-Y Treats
- Place the tray of treats in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until firm
- Slice the treats and devour!