Talk about indulgent...
The crunchy, nostalgic, chocolatey hard shell around our smooth, creamy ice cream is exactly what's missing in your life.
Simply melt, pour, then let the magic happen.
It takes only 3 simple ingredients to make your own version of the classic "magic shell". What are you waiting for?
Ingredients:(makes 6 servings)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- Add coconut oil to a small sauce pan and melt over medium heat.
- Add cocoa powder and maple syrup to the melted coconut oil, stir to combine.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and let it cool to about room temperature.
- Take out a bowl to catch the drippings, then poor the chocolate over your ice cream bar and let it harden (about 30 seconds). Add as many layers of chocolate as you like!
- Refrigerate any extra magic shell chocolate, warm as needed.