Need a protein boost?
These amazing bites of energy get their power from nuts, seeds, and our Sea Salt Crisps. That's it!
The best thing about these homemade crackers is that they are gluten free, grain free, and sugar free!
They are perfect for making a well-rounded snack filled with protein, or even for serving with your meals.
Spread on hummus or top with a slice of cheese.. Dip into soups or top with tuna salad..
The options are endless!
- 1 cup mixed nuts & seeds (sunflower seeds, walnuts, almonds, and pepitas work great!
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1 ounce sea salt crisps
- 1 egg
- extra sea salt, for topping (optional)
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit
- Add the mixed nuts & seeds and flaxseeds to your food processor and blend until they become a flour-like consistency
- Add the Sea Salt Crisps and egg to the blender and pulse just until all of the ingredients are combined
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and scoop out the dough onto the baking sheet
- Place another piece of parchment paper over the dough and press firmly to flatten the dough into a rectangular shape about 1/8 inch thick
- Remove the top layer of parchment paper and sprinkle with extra sea salt
- Bake for 15 minutes (watch so they don't burn), or until the crackers have reached your desired level of crispiness
- Remove from the oven and cut into your desired cracker shape and size
- Let them cool completely before storing in any air tight container in a dry, cool place (or they will get soggy)
- Enjoy with hummus, cheese, soups, or anything of your choosing!