Tired of boring veggies? Kick it up a notch by adding Crisps!
Crisps are a great way to add plant-based protein to your veggies! The addition of protein can make your food more satisfying, and it can also help keep you fuller longer. Ultimately, Crisps + Veggies = Unstoppable Combo.
- 2 cups of steamed vegetables (broccoli, brussels sprouts, zucchini, etc.)
- 2 tbs (or more if you'd like) of finely crushed Crisps - any flavor!
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder (or your favorite garlic seasoning), optional
- 1/4 tsp of turmeric, optional
- Combine all of your seasonings with the crushed Crisps in a small bowl, then sprinkle over your veggies. Enjoy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →