A Mess of Sea Salt Crisps on a Bed of Rich Dark Chocolate
Chocolate is taking over... but who's complaining?
It's a quick, sweet snack with a salty twist.
Ingredients:(makes about 12 servings)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 oz Sea Salt Crisps, partially crushed (you can even use our Sriracha Crisps for a spicy kick!)
- Line a tray with wax paper
- Melt dark chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan, stirring constantly
- Pour melted chocolate onto your wax paper, then spread out to desired thickness
- Sprinkle Crisps onto the chocolate and press down slightly
- Refrigerate until set (about 45 minutes), then break apart the chocolate into bite sized pieces