We gave potato salad, and ranch, a super healthy upgrade!
This is the perfect summer recipe!
Bring it to a BBQ, picnic, or day by the pool and it will surely be the fan favorite. You’ll also get high-fives from everyone because replacing the Ranch dressing with home-made Tzatziki makes it yummy and healthy! Plus the Tzatziki gives a delicious creaminess to the recipe that accompanies the CRUNCH of our ENLIGHTENED Crisps perfectly!
RecipePotatoes Note: Roast the potatoes ahead of time so they have time to chill in the refrigerator before serving. Ingredients:
- 1 pound of baby red and gold potatoes, left whole
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- Toss the potatoes with all of the ingredients. Roast at 400 degrees F until they are fork tender. (estimated time: 1 hour)
- Let cool, then refrigerate until chilled.
- 1/4 cup plain, 2% Greek yogurt (note: full-fat yogurt will yield creamier sauce, while non-fat yogurt will give it more tartness)
- ½ tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ½ tsp dried dill (or 1 tbsp. fresh dill)
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mix well, then cover and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
- 1 oz. bag of ENLIGHTENED Sriracha or Sea Salt Crisps
- Roasted potatoes (recipe above)
- Tzatziki sauce (recipe above)
- ¼ cup of store-bought or homemade salsa fresca (chopped tomatoes, red onion, and bell peppers, optional but recommended)