Ok, talk about match made in heaven- crepes and cookie dough ice cream!! The combo is already amazing and then there's the added bonus that it's totally good for you too. Really, I can't think of a good reason not to make this.
The crepe mix is made of simple ingredients and when paired with our all natural ice cream, you can feel fine about sneaking a couple extra scoops onto your plate. This recipe makes two crepes, but that doesn't mean you have to share.
Isn't there something so satisfying about cooking a perfectly circular crepe? And then putting a perfectly round scoop of ice cream on that the crepe? Yuummmm!!
This healthy recipe is a mix of all things delicious! Its chocolaty, warm, and melty. What more could you ask for in a dessert?? Or breakfast- we don't judge.
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 tsp. ground chia seeds + 1 tbsp. water (chia egg)
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 3 tbsp. milk
- ⅓ cup + 3 tbsp. water
- ¼ tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. melted coconut oil
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- Chocolate chip cookie crumbles
- ENLIGHTENED Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Heat a crepe pan with high-heat cooking oil.
- Scoop ½ the batter onto the pan, then smooth out into a thin crepe and cook until the bottom has browned slightly.
- Flip carefully, then cook on the other side.
- Remove from the pan, then top with cookie crumbles and a scoop of ENLIGHTENED Ice Cream.
What's your favorite healthy crepe recipe? Let us know and be sure to follow us here and on Instagram as we share tips for healthy living and healthy recipes all year long.