A Chocolate Peanut Butter Mini Ice Cream Cake that's ACTUALLY GOOD FOR YOU?!?
This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill.
With the help of our friends at FlapJacked, we were able to create the most incredible mini ice cream cake with mouth watering taste and shockingly good nutrition!
- 1 Peanut Butter Mighty Muffin
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream Bar
- Remove the ice cream bar from its stick and melt the ice cream either using the microwave or on the stovetop in a small sauce pan. Aim for a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Pour the melted ice cream bar into the Mighty Muffin cup.
- Mix with a fork until ingredients have a batter consistency. Add 1-2 tablespoons of water if needed.
- Microwave according to package directions.
- Top with a dollop of peanut butter, chocolate chips, and an extra ENLIGHTENED ice cream bar!