Packed with omega-3's, protein, and fiber, these Almond Butter Energy Bites are the perfect snack for any occasion! A little sweet, a little salty and a whole lot of delicious. The secret ingredients: ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Crisps and Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter!
Ingredients (Makes 6-8 Bites)
- 1 serving ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Crisps
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup Barney Butter Bare Smooth Almond Butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Remove crisps from package and place into a plastic sandwich bag. Seal tightly and crush crisps into smaller pieces using a hard object, like a book.
- Combine crushed crisps, rolled oats, cranberries, and walnuts in a small bowl.
- In another bowl, mix melted coconut oil, almond butter, and maple syrup into a thick paste.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until a dough forms. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll the chilled dough into bite sized balls and enjoy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →