Have 60 seconds?
Then you have a crave-worthy creation!
Sea Salt Caramel makes everything more indulgent...
This is the fastest way to get your snack on!
All you need is just 5 ingredients, how does it get better than that?
- 2 tbs of oats or oat flour
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 ENLIGHTENED Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream Bar
- If using oats, add them to a blender or food processor and grind into a fine powder - now you have oat flour!
- Add the oat flour, peanut butter, water, and maple syrup to a microwave-safe mug
- Place the mug uncovered in your microwave and cook for 60 seconds (it will only rise slightly - we need room for the ice cream!)
- Remove from the microwave and place a Sea Salt Caramel Bar on top. Allow the bar to a melt into the cake, then swirl it all together if you'd like. Mmmm, delicious!